What is AUGI?
AUGI, is the world’s largest CAD & BIM User Group. AUGI has two prime directives. The first is to assist its members by presenting programs and information that will enhance their use of digital design software. The second is to combine the united voice of the user community to software developers, thus assisting in product development and giving users input into the process. AUGI provides an environment for users to help users. We offer benefits and publications that allow the the global user community access to one another. Our motto is Users Helping Users. We work very hard to promote our membership as a community working together to strengthen each other and the community in general.
Latest from BLAUGI – The AUGI official blog.
- AUGI HotNews -- July 2020, Issue No. 206
- AUGIWorld July 2020 -- Custom Tools
- AUGI HotNews -- June 2020, Issue No. 205
- AUGIWorld June 2020 -- What's New in 2021!
- AUGI HotNews -- May 2020, Issue No. 204
- AUGI HotNews -- April 2020, Issue No. 203
- AUGIWorld April 2020 -- Sharpen Your Management Skills!
- AUGI HotNews -- March 2020, Issue No. 202
- AUGIWorld March 2020 -- Tips and Tricks for 2020!
- AUGI HotNews -- February 2020, Issue No. 201
- AUGIWorld February 2020 -- Start Using Your Software Today!
- AUGI HotNews -- January 2020, Issue No. 200
- AUGIWorld January 2020 -- AUGIWorld Authors Select the Year's Best
- AUGI HotNews -- December 2019, Issue No. 199
- AUGIWorld December 2019 -- There's More to Learn About BIM