What is AUGI?
AUGI, is the world’s largest CAD & BIM User Group. AUGI has two prime directives. The first is to assist its members by presenting programs and information that will enhance their use of digital design software. The second is to combine the united voice of the user community to software developers, thus assisting in product development and giving users input into the process. AUGI provides an environment for users to help users. We offer benefits and publications that allow the the global user community access to one another. Our motto is Users Helping Users. We work very hard to promote our membership as a community working together to strengthen each other and the community in general.
Latest from BLAUGI – The AUGI official blog.
- AUGIWorld June 2021 -- Implementation
- AUGI HotNews -- May 2021, Issue No. 216
- AUGIWorld May 2021 -- What's New?
- AUGI HotNews -- April 2021, Issue No. 215
- AUGIWorld April 2021 -- Collaboration
- AUGI HotNews -- March 2021, Issue No. 214
- AUGIWorld March 2021 -- Tips & Tricks
- AUGI HotNews -- February 2021, Issue No. 213
- AUGIWorld February 2021 -- Advice for New Users
- AUGI HotNews -- January 2021, Issue No. 212
- AUGIWorld January 2021 -- Advancing Forward Into 2021
- AUGI HotNews -- December 2020, Issue No. 211
- AUGIWorld December 2020 -- Industry Insight
- AUGI HotNews -- November 2020, Issue No. 210
- AUGIWorld November 2020 -- Education and Training