What is AUGI?
AUGI, is the world’s largest CAD & BIM User Group. AUGI has two prime directives. The first is to assist its members by presenting programs and information that will enhance their use of digital design software. The second is to combine the united voice of the user community to software developers, thus assisting in product development and giving users input into the process. AUGI provides an environment for users to help users. We offer benefits and publications that allow the the global user community access to one another. Our motto is Users Helping Users. We work very hard to promote our membership as a community working together to strengthen each other and the community in general.
Latest from BLAUGI – The AUGI official blog.
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- February 2023, Issue No. 237
- AUGIWORLD February 2023 -- Industry Standards
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- January 2023, Issue No. 236
- AUGIWORLD January 2023 -- Trending Technologies
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- December 2022, Issue No. 235
- AUGIWORLD December 2022 -- Industry Insights
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- November 2022, Issue No. 234
- AUGIWORLD November 2022 -- Education and Training
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- October 2022, Issue No. 233
- AUGIWorld Nov/Dec 2002 -- An interview with Lynn Allen
- AUGIWORLD October 2022 -- A Conversation with Lynn Allen: 20 Years Later
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- September 2022, Issue No. 232
- AUGIWORLD September 2022 -- 21st Annual AUGI Salary Survey
- AUGI HOTNEWS -- August 2022, Issue No. 231
- AUGIWORLD August 2022 -- Stop, Manage, and Listen!
Leave a Reply