What is CADnotes?
CADnotes is a tutorials, tips and tricks website. This website is for CAD professionals and students who want to learn CAD and increase their productivity. CADnotes helps professionals and students to be more productive. It provides AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit tutorials, tips and best practices.
What is new at CADnotes?
- Add Room Location Information with Dynamo in Revit
- Removing Revit View Name Prefix with Dynamo
- Revit 2021.1 New Switch View Shortcut Behavior
- 30 Tips and Tricks to Work Better with Revit
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – Part 3: Structure
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – part 2: Architecture
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – part 1
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2021?
- Revit Tips: Optimizing Keyboard Shortcut
- Autodesk Multi-User Licenses Retirement is Moved to August
- Revit Tip: Using Spacebar to Rotate Elements
- Using Artistic Fonts for Your Revit Annotations
- Revit Tips: Providing Input Units and Calculation
- Revit Travel Path Analysis
- A360 Drive is no longer available for free