What is CADnotes?
CADnotes is a tutorials, tips and tricks website. This website is for CAD professionals and students who want to learn CAD and increase their productivity. CADnotes helps professionals and students to be more productive. It provides AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit tutorials, tips and best practices.
What is new at CADnotes?
- Revit 2024.1 Update is Released
- What’s New in Revit 2024: Bending Detail
- What’s New in Revit 2024: The Dark Theme
- Autodesk Build: Using Assets for Progress Tracking
- My Home on the ACC Unified Platform
- Revit Family: Using Parameters to Control Array and Elements’ Visibility
- Renumbering Elements Mark in Revit
- Creating Tile Roof Section Detail
- Using Revit Family for InfraWorks Parametric Component
- The Mouse Scroll Button is Not Scrolling the Inactive AutoCAD Palette
- Dynamo Tutorial: Creating Levels using Excel File
- Twinmotion is Now Available for Revit Users
- Seat Usage Reporting is Now Available in the Autodesk Standard Plan
- Creating Spanish Roof Pattern in Revit
- Creating Custom Slope Roof