What is CADnotes?
CADnotes is a tutorials, tips and tricks website. This website is for CAD professionals and students who want to learn CAD and increase their productivity. CADnotes helps professionals and students to be more productive. It provides AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit tutorials, tips and best practices.
What is new at CADnotes?
- Revit Schedule 101 – Part 4: Format and Appearance
- Autodesk University 2021 Registration is Open
- Revit Schedules 101 – Part 3: Organizing the Data
- Revit Add-ins: Align
- Revit Schedules 101 – Part 2: Key Schedule
- Revit Temporary Dimension is Missing?
- Revit Schedules 101 – Part 1: Creating a Schedule
- Getting to Know Autodesk Docs
- What’s New in Revit 2022: More File Support
- What’s new in Revit 2022: Annotation
- What’s New in Revit 2022: Rebar Enhancements
- What’s New in Revit 2022: Walls Enhancements
- What You Need to Know Before Installing Autodesk 2022 Products
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2022?
- Dynamo Missing Package Tracking