What is CADnotes?
CADnotes is a tutorials, tips and tricks website. This website is for CAD professionals and students who want to learn CAD and increase their productivity. CADnotes helps professionals and students to be more productive. It provides AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit tutorials, tips and best practices.
What is new at CADnotes?
- Creating Custom Slope Roof
- What is the Difference Between BIM 360 and the Unified Platform?
- Adding Hyperlink in Autodesk Docs File
- What’s New in Revit 2023 part 5: Documentation
- Autodesk Docs Users Now Can Use the Mobile App
- What’s New in Revit 2023 part 4: Productivity Tools
- What’s New in Revit 2023 part 3: Interoperability
- What’s New in Revit 2023 part 2: More Structural Enhancements
- What’s New in Revit 2023 part 1: Rebar Enhancements
- What’s New in AutoCAD 2023
- ACC Bridge: Send Files Between Projects
- Using Revit View Template to Quickly Create a Schedule
- Automatic Lock When Aligning Elements in Revit
- Autodesk 40th Anniversary
- Revit 2019-2022 Supports Windows 11