What is CADnotes?
CADnotes is a tutorials, tips and tricks website. This website is for CAD professionals and students who want to learn CAD and increase their productivity. CADnotes helps professionals and students to be more productive. It provides AutoCAD, MicroStation, Revit tutorials, tips and best practices.
What is new at CADnotes?
- How to Make Far Elements Thin in Revit Floor Plan
- Autodesk Will Allow Subscription Customers to Use 5 Versions Back
- No Sign In option During Autodesk Product Activation
- AutoCAD Collaboration with BIM 360
- Autodesk University 2020 Registration is Now Open
- Autodesk Provides Dozens of Free Project-Based Learning Contents
- How to Switch Between Revit Views Like a Boss
- Importing an Excel Table to Revit Table using Dynamo
- Add Room Location Information with Dynamo in Revit
- Removing Revit View Name Prefix with Dynamo
- Revit 2021.1 New Switch View Shortcut Behavior
- 30 Tips and Tricks to Work Better with Revit
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – Part 3: Structure
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – part 2: Architecture
- What’s New in Revit 2021 – part 1