A side hustle is a way to make some extra money outside of your main job. It can be a creative outlet, a passion project, or a source of passive income. There are many side hustles that work from home Architects can do, depending on their skills, interests, and availability. Here are some examples:
- Create online courses or eBooks. You can share your knowledge and expertise about architecture, design, or related topics with people who want to learn. You can use platforms like Udemy, Coursera, or Kindle Direct Publishing to sell your courses or books online.
- Start a YouTube channel or a blog. You can showcase your work, give tips and advice, or review products and tools for the architecture industry. You can monetize your channel or blog with ads, sponsorships, or affiliate links34.
- Design and sell products. You can use your design skills to create and sell products like furniture, accessories, art, or apparel. You can use platforms like Etsy, Redbubble, or Zazzle to sell your products online5 .
- Offer freelance or consulting services. You can use your architecture skills to help clients with various projects, such as designing, renovating, or adding spaces to their homes or offices. You can use platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer.com or 99designs to find clients and offer your services .
- Invest in property. You can use your architecture knowledge to find, buy, and sell properties that have potential for improvement or profit. You can also rent out your properties or spaces to generate passive income.
These are just some of the possible side hustles for at home building designer.