The sister website of cadcorner.ca except it’s for the USA.
Resources for the draftsperson drawing structure. Free AutoCAD blocks, Revit families, LISP routines, Apps, How to articles.
CADTutor has been around for many years now and is still standing by its motto of “The best free help for AutoCAD on the web”. If you can’t find an answer give them a go, for sure!
Autodesk User Group Internation is the place to go for user to user support on any program produced by Autodesk. Revit and AutoCAD and must see.
CAD notes is a website that focuses on helping students and professionals to be more productive. They provide articles to help CAD users solve problems. The focus is on AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, and MicroStation software.
- www.iso.org International Organization of Standardization
- www.standards.org.au Australian Standards
- www.standards.govt.nz Standards New Zealand
- www.jsa.or.jp/en/ Japanese Standards Association – English Version
- www.ansi.org American National Standards Institute
- www.bsi-global.com British Standards Institute
Friends of Draftsperson.net
- bimwise.com – A blog and showcase of a freelance Revit Structure drafter based in Australia.
- wildtigertasmania.blogspot.com – A blog about bushwalking and mountaineering in Tasmania.
- Origami by AL – Some origami instructions drafted in AutoCAD with PDF downloads.
- Coplestone Building Designers – A Hobart, Tasmania focused Architectural Building Design Team. Specializing in new houses and sheds.