|Name:||My Lisp Library|
|Description:||These are just a few of the top lisp routines you should check out in the library; |
* HFACE.lsp – Create 3dfaces to hide entities around text,
* Enedit.lsp – Create a selection set quickly and easily, then take advantage
of its powerful editing routines.
* Var.lsp – Creates a text file that records all the settings in the current drawing.
When the restore button is pressed var.lsp quickly restores those saved settings.
* Spurge.lsp – Purge command without verifying every purge.
* Brktxt.lsp – Break a line of text and either add it to another line or
create a new line of text with it.
* Gpedit.lsp – Edit a polylines globally.
* Asview.lsp – View a text file and print it from Autocad.
* Clean.lsp – Finds all null text and text containing only spaces in your
drawing so you can easily get rid of them.
|Type:||AutoCAD AutoLISP Routine|
|File Size:||656 Kb|